Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Saving money and getting a Happy Husband!!

   This is a late night post for a reason! I have two favorite days to shop during the year. The first is Black Friday. I'm a die hard black Friday shopper! My second favorite day is the day or two after Halloween! I have found this to be the best time to shop for lingerie! While I love a certain store in the mall that sells lingerie, it's so expensive for the actual amount of time it will be worn. I also am not one to wear these things more than a few times. I like to keep it new. I love the Halloween stores that are open all around in locations that are vacant any other time of the year. The day after Halloween things are 50% off, the day after that 75%, and the day after that up to 90%. Obviously every store will be different but I don't think these stores want to pack up items for next year so they get cheaper and cheaper the further away from Halloween that we get. I was going to post a picture of my favorite buy from these types of sales, but decided against it. They are black fake leather thigh high boot with 5 inch heels. Very pretty woman like! They were originally $140 before Halloween and I got them for $4!!! There are a ton of Playboy costumes and costumes I would never wear out in public. There are a lot of individual pieces that you can put together too, wigs, whips, and what I call stripper heels.  I will never be a slutty nurse, cat, police woman, school girl, or leather wearing anything on Halloween. We always spend Halloween with all the kids. But I might be one of those things in my bedroom! So go stock up ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment