Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Elf Goodbye Letter

My kids were happy and a little sad on Christmas Eve morning last year. This meant that it was the last morning they would wake up and run around the house to find out what their elf did but it also meant that Santa didn't need the elf in our house anymore because he was coming that night! I loved the idea of lifting his magic so that they could give him one hug to say goodbye. I did see them sneak in little hugs throughout the day on Christmas eve but I just looked the other way. He wrote the kids a letter letting them know that he would fly home tonight when he heard Santa.
I have a big plans for tonight and the kids will wake up to another letter again this year and magic will be lifted so they can say goodbye.
 

  The letter
I loved being in your house over the last month! I can't wait to come back next year and report to Santa. You are great kids! I made you some Elf Donuts because it was my last morning to be in your house. I hope you love them as much as I do. Santa says he can't wait to come to your house tonight!! He said you better go to bed early so he can come early and drop off your presents. Santa has lifted my magic this morning long enough so you can touch me for 1 great big hug each! I will fly home tonight when I hear Santa's bell! See you next year! Merry Christmas!!
Love, Rudolph Jingles Morelfi

Here is a picture of the Elf Donuts. Cheerios dipped in melted chocolate chips and some sprinkles. The kids attacked these so fast and ate most of them before I took a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment