Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Proof of Santa!

 
Santa is very real at my house and I will do a lot of little things for hopefully the next 4 or 5 years until my youngest is done believing. That will be a sad day for me so until then I go all out every year! This was the first thing the kids noticed on Christmas morning last year. Not the presents but Santa's footprints.
 
 
 
 
Even though we have an electric fireplace with no chimney the kids still assume that Santa comes out of the fireplace so that's where I put his footsteps. I traced my husband's boot and cut it out from the middle. Laid it on the floor and used baby powder for the snow. Flipping it over so the boot was facing the other direction for the other foot. Something super easy that they still talk about. I will do this again this year because they are "hoping that Santa leaves magic foot prints again". I called it Magic snow because it was not cold or melting. I vacuumed it up the day after Christmas and it took a little bit to get it up. I will also be adding a little bit of glitter this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment