Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Friday, December 28, 2012

Free $5 Gift Card for The Gap!! I just got 3 of them!! $30 in free giftcards!

Hurry! Not sure how many of these they will be giving away. The first thing you need to do is download the app Gyft. It will ask you to log in with facebook and it will give you $10 in giftcards for free! $5 will be from The Gap and the other $5 will be for Diamond Candle.
This is a screen shot from my phone that I just took
After I got the app on my phone I then got it on my husband's and my daughter's Ipod. So I now have $15 to spend at The Gap and Diamond Candle!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I've been wanting to sign up for that app anyway. Glad I waited for the free stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you or the free gift card too!

      Delete