Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Friday, January 18, 2013

Another Free Magazine Subscription!!

We received another free magazine subscription today in the mail. They are always a nice surprise because they take about 8 weeks to start after you sign up for them so I always forget about them. Today's arrival was Teen Vogue.
Current free monthly subscriptions
Teen Vogue- 10 year old daughter
Lego Club- 8 year old son
Lego Club Jr- 4 year old son (yes they will send more than one subscription to the same house if you have more than one Lego lover. I entered my younger sons age and he received the Jr. I didn't know they had a jr and he loves it)
Maxim- husband
Baseball digest- husband/ 8 yr old son
Baby talk- 6 year old daughter
I had a few cooking magazines but they are already over. Watch the blog for new chances to get free mag subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment