Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Who wants a debt free Christmas for 2013? Here is how to start Saving Now!

 
Are you paying off Christmas that happened a few weeks ago?
Start saving now for next Christmas! This is a super easy plan that I have seen floating around for a few days. I am going to start blogging about how I start now and get a lot of my 4 children's and a lot of my families Christmas presents for free using reward and points systems but before I start to post those I thought this one would be good to post about saving cash.
 
Here is my first week of saving....
 
 
This is how that one dollar turns into $1,378.00!!
 
 
 
Let me know if you will be participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment