Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Friday, January 4, 2013

CVS couponing for 1/6!

CVS Logo



   There will be some good freebies at CVS starting Sunday! This is a great trip for first time couponers because you don't need any coupons that are already on hand. All coupons are printable or coming out in this Sunday's paper.
 
This will be my trip
 
* Stayfree Products, buy one get one free all stay free products
     Use B1G1 Stayfree Products from Smart Source 1/6
     2 Free packages
          At CVS if something is on sale b1g1 with a b1g1 coupon you get 2 free products
          Plus this coupon will say 4 of the same coupon can be used in the same transaction so that means you get 8 free packages
 
* Bayer A1CNow Self Check Monitoring System $9.99
     Buy 1 Select Bayer glucose monitoring system get $9.99 in ecb's back
     While free is great I typically do not get a product like this because I have no use for it, however with a coupon you are getting a $7.00 money maker! 
     So you are paying 2.99 to get 9.99 in return
 
* Good'n Natural energy bar, .99 cents
     Free bar coupon in Sunday's paper
 
* Culturelle Probiotic $10, get $10 ecb's back
   Free after ecb's
 
* Special K Cereal 2/$5, get $1 ecb back
   Use 2 $.70 off one Kellogg's Special K Cereal
   2 boxes of Special K for $2.60
 
* Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo 3 oz. trial size
    Free with coupon 
 
I never pay out of pocket at CVS, I use my ecbs (extra care bucks from week to week). I also break up transactions. So for the trip above I will use ecbs from last week and use them to pay for the stayfree products, bayer monitoring system and clear scalp therapy. I will get 9.99 ecbs from that trasaction to then use to get the culturelle probiotic, good'n natural bars and special k cereal.
 
This year I want to keep track of how much I save couponing so I am keeping a running total at the bottom of each coupon blog! Total saved since 1/1/2013  $60.20!
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment