Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Saturday, October 6, 2012

"Blowing Up Soap" with the kids

The kids have starting calling this, blowing up soap. The picture is a bar on the left before and the bar on the left after blowing it up. Take a bar of Ivory brand soap and put it in the microwave for one minute. I open the microwave door and let it get smaller and then put it in for another minute. It gets really puffy and soft. I break it into four sections. A few of the kids take baths and a few of the kids take showers. Even my "big" 10 year old enjoys taking hers into the shower. You are using an entire bar of soap for one bath night but it's worth it. As a couponer I have a stockpile of Ivory soap that I didn't pay for. Even if you don't have a stockpile you can find it on sale for around a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment