Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Freebies from Disney! Disney Movie Rewards

     If you don't have a Disney Movie Rewards account go here now and make one!

                                             http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/

You get a code with every Disney dvd or blu-ray. Normally 25 points. They also send out codes for free points. I learned about this a few years ago cleaning out our dvd shelf and found 7 movies that had codes. Most mommies purchase Disney movies so you might as well use the codes for more free movies and Disney merchandise! If you don't want to use the codes please feel free to email me the codes and I will gladly take them! I always save my codes and get additional movies for the kids stockings and Easter baskets.

Here are the codes that will get you 25 more points

           clown                   mummy                   kitty                     skully                   felix

Click on everything on the site and there will be different ways to get more points when you first join. When I entered more information, my address, I got another 25 points. They really do add up fast!


 




























































































































 

 
 
 
 
    If you are a mommy like me then you more than likely buy Disney movies. Inside of each dvd/blu-ray there is a code for points for Disney movie rewards. You redeem these points for Disney merchandise. I've always redeemed my points for more Disney movies. They also release free codes every once in a while. Here are the current free codes
 
 
                    kitty                     felix               mummy              skully                clown
 
 
 
If you don't have an account yet start with these. This will get you 25 points. After you give them more personal information, address, they will give you 25 more. Be sure to check the inside paperwork of your Disney movies. I stumbled on this a few years ago cleaning out the dvd shelf and had 7 Disney movies with codes inside. I will update new codes as I find them! Here is the website.


                                                  http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment