Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Free Legos!!! Lego Bricktober at your local ToysRUs this Saturday Oct 27th!

LEGO Bricktober Event
 
 
The Lego loving family that we are we will definitely be at Toys R Us this saturday for free Legos for their Bricktober event. My oldest son loves these free events. He saves every penny for more legos so free Legos for him are like gold. My birthday is on Saturday and I will gladly take the kids for a freebie of Legos as part of my birthday celebration with the kids.
 
 
FREE Monster Fighters Mini Pack!
 
Saturday October 27th from noon-2pm at your local Toys R US, while supplies last
 

No comments:

Post a Comment