Welcome to Mommy Times 4! A Mommy blog with money saving tips and how I try to make the lives of my 4 little ones special! Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mommy-Times-4/148949625175664

Monday, October 8, 2012

Calendar Cheaper than a White Board!

Twenty Minutes for a Dry Erase Calendar that matches my home!
 
My husband has started to call me Martha. But I don't really care. I have four little ones and way to many things to remember. A big white board is ugly and I would want to hide it. A cheap large frame from Walmart and some paint samples. I was standing in the paint section for 5 minutes until an employee came and asked me if I needed any help. Yes, can I pretty please take more than a few paint samples? I felt so bad taking a ton of them so I asked permission. He said I could take 200 if I wanted them. So I took 40 just to be safe. 10 of each color. A 97 cent dry erase marker. Though now I know I need a fine tip next time.
 
 
 
   

1 comment: